You take them both, and there you have the facts of life, the facts of life. There's a time you've got to go and show you're grown and now you know about the facts of life, the facts of life. When the world never seems to be living up to your dreams, then suddenly you're finding out the facts of life are all about you. Ooo, ooo, ooo, ooo, ooo.
Tootie would be proud.
But I digress.
Here's the good-
Yesterday was Steve's birthday! Happy 37th to my hunk of burnin' love.
He had to work, but when he got home the party began. We got take out from one of Steve's favorite restaurants and had cake made just for him by his girls. We opened presents and then he got to go take a quiet bath while I cleaned up from dinner. Not exactly the party of the century, but then...
Here's the bad (and the ugly for that matter)-
Poor little Sadie Lynn is still sick. The episode from Thursday night has carried through the weekend, and now into Monday morning. She only threw up that once on Thursday, but the diarrhea has continued to plague my little baby. I have a call into the advice nurse at our pediatrician's office, but I have a feeling she will tell me to just wait it out a bit longer. I have heard that there is a virus going around that doesn't include a fever but wreaks havoc on the tummy. She is eating, and more importantly drinking, just fine, so there is no need to panic. Although if this doesn't clear up soon i may go insane. I think she's used up three rolls of TP all on her own, and our brand new bottle of floor cleaner is about gone.
On the bright side, Sarah Jane and Sydney Joy still show no signs of having contracted the same intestinal troubles. And for that I am extremely thankful!
Monday, February 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment