Since I can't seem to find time for the creative part of this blog, I will instead use the next 5 minutes (which may or may not be interrupted by "MOMMY!!!") to simply update you all.
First, everyone is healthy. Thank you Jesus!
Second, we got the girls' pictures taken for spring, and will try to get the copies in the mail before Halloween. Aunt Judy and Uncle Willard are coming out to visit in May, and there is a better than 90% chance that all Michigan bound pictures will return with them - although I haven't told them that yet.
Third, I think it is safe to say that Sarah Jane (MOMMY!!!!) will be attending Alyce Norman Elementary School (where she is this year) again next year. If you are aware of the struggles we have had with this issue you will be surprised to hear me say this with such almost certainty. For the rest, I'd love to fill you in on the drama, but that will have to wait for my next 5 minute break. (Which, frankly, could be next year.)
Fourth, no decision has been made as to Sadie Lynn's pre-school attendance other than she will go. Our choices are (MOMMY!!!!) between two schools, everyday or two days a week, morning or afternoon, and which teacher we want. It's a matter of whether we want to favor the educator or the schedule. I'll keep you posted.
Fifth, Sydney Joy has gotten her first tooth! And #2 is on the way through. We are very excited to see the precious gem in her mouth, but are not so pleased with all of the discomfort it has caused our little baby. One down- twenty to go. As for the other side of this saga, Sarah Jane has yet to loose any teeth. Most of her friends have gaping holes (WHAAA!!!)in their mouths by this point, and she is very anxious to get a visit from the Tooth Fairy. (There's a funny story to go with this, but again, for another time)
I have to end now, but with many promises of further info. Love to you all. Thanks for reading.
Wednesday, March 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment