Wednesday, June 4, 2008

that's my girl

This morning was Sarah Jane's Award Ceremony at school. The first grade teachers passed out certificates in the following categories; Honor Roll, Attendance, Citizenship, and Most Improved.

Our little academic achiever came home with three awards. She had Perfect Attendance, Excellent Citizenship, and not only made the Honor Roll but has her name on the PRINCIPAL'S HONOR ROLL, which means that she is above grade level in both math and language arts.

YOU GO GIRL!!!

We're very proud, as I'm sure you are. Feel free to post a Congratulations comment on this blog and I'll have her read them. I'm sure she would appreciate the encouragement.

Yours 'till you can butter your honor roll.

2 comments:

CathyE said...

Congratulations Sarah. Great Job! Can't wait to see you in July.
Grandma Airplane

christythecook said...

You Go Girl!!!!

We are so proud of you!!!!

Keep up the good work!

Aunt Christy, Uncle Jerry, Andrew and Benjamin