Our weekend was nice, I attended a wedding at church on Saturday afternoon. I was the only representative of the Hinton Huddle, as Steve and I agreed not to torture the children with having to dress up and sit quietly at a wedding for people they hardly know. We all went to a BBQ at the home of the Lytle family on Saturday evening. John and Traci have become great friends and not only do we all enjoy each other's company, but our children get along famously. A great time was had by all. Today, Sunday, was pleasantly uneventful. I filled in for the auxiliary percussion guy at our 11am service, and then stepped in on my bass guitar for the evening service. I am really enjoying my participation on the Praise and Worship Team. I made a huge crock pot of turkey chili this morning and the girls and I feasted on big steaming bowls accompanied by some yummy french bread slices. Mmmm, Mmmm good. And now, my friends it is time for bed. So...
Yours 'till my dinner wears a scarf because it's chili.
Sunday, April 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment