Sunday, February 15, 2009

I am so hip!

OK- does using the word "hip" to describe myself automatically mean that I am not?

Not only do we have cable TV, caller ID and high speed internet- I also have a Facebook page! Can you believe it? You have Christy Cook to thank for this update. I have never been this up to date in my entire life. I have always been a bit behind the times- hence the use of the word "hip" in 2009. What fun it has been to reconnect with people from Alma and Mott. Yes, I said Mott. I have communicated, in that impersonal internet kind of way, with 2 people from high school and have found a half dozen more I hope to talk to soon. I found my buddy Martha from Alma, too! It's been years!

So if anyone reading this also has a Facebook page, look me up.

Yours 'till I put my Facebook up on the shelf.

No comments: